Support M Rock! When you Buy From Amazon Click This Banner First!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Original Guns N' Roses Lineup To Appear At Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction


  The original Guns N' Roses lineup hasn't appeared on the same stage in over 22 years, but all are expected to be at the April 14th Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony where the band will be inducted.

  Guns N' Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed told Bilboard.com 'I know that all the original band is going to be there.  I don't know exactly what's going to go down.  It's one of those things I'm sure will all come together and be really cool.  I'm just going to go in with a good attitude and a clear head and grateful heart."

  The big question is wether the band will perform that night.  Most of the static in the band comes from the bad blood between lead singer Axl Rose, and guitarist Slash.  Reed said performing hasn't been talked about between the band.  "Honestly, we haven't spoken about it.  I don't know when or why or how to bring it up.  It's not an every day sort of thing.  So we haven't really talked about it - but I'm sure we'll have to at some point."

  If I had to bet I would say it would be a big enough feat to get them in the same room, let alone play on the same stage together.  But if your going to play for the first time on a stage in 22 years, getting inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame while your doing it is a good place to start.


by: Shaun Young
  M Rock Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment