Support M Rock! When you Buy From Amazon Click This Banner First!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dave Mustaine Has To Much Time On His Hands



  I am thinking about starting a whole new segment called "Oh Dave", about what crazy thing Dave Mustaine said this week.

  Dave is not one to keep his thoughts to himself, and that's awesome for us.  What did dave say this time?

  Dave was a guest yesterday (March 26th) on 'George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight' and talked about Metallica, and President Obama not being born in this country.  Mustaine has always been very vocal on his religious and political views.

  When asked about Metallica's documentary 'Some Kind Of Monster', Mustaine responded "We are still volleying barbs back and forth in the press because of that movie.  I didn't want to be in it after I saw the footage.  I just figured I'm not going to be a part of this.  But it came out, it was really good for me.  That was the beginning of it."

  When Stroumboulopoulos asked Mustaine about President Obama and the "birther" issue "I have a lot of questions about him, but certainly not where he was born.  I know he was born somewhere else than America."

  Tune in next week for another edition of "oh Dave"

  Check out Dave Mustaine's interview below:



No comments:

Post a Comment