Support M Rock! When you Buy From Amazon Click This Banner First!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Mastodon Guitarist Says He Is The Victim Of A eBay Germany Scam


Bill Kelliher, guitarits for the metal band Mastodon says he was the victim of a online scam.  He posted this message on Mastodon's official Facebook page:

"I recently sold a guitar on eBay to a kid in Germany. Now, long story short, he didn't like the guitar so asked for a refund. I gladly said, 'Send the item back and i will give you a refund. Well, he opened a case, somehow eBay Germany decided in his favor and refunded his money, WITHOUT EVER SENDING THE ITEM BACK!!!!!! Real cool, eBay. So when I opened an appeal to the decision, they asked him to send the item to me. He sent me an empty box!!! And I can do nothing now. eBay claims he sent the item back even though I have the receipts showing when I mailed it to him, it weighed 27 lbs. and when he sent it back, it weighed 11 lbs. They don't wanna hear it.

"ANY HELP????? Anyone affiliated with eBay Germany???"


Mastodon begins touring again overseas in January on there latest album 'The Hunter'.  Mastodon are nominated for a grammy for their first single 'Curl of the Burl' off the new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment