Support M Rock! When you Buy From Amazon Click This Banner First!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio Announces New Solo Project with Members of My Chemical Romance and AFI

Matt Skiba
  Matt Skiba, frontman for Alkaline Trio announced he is working on a solo project called Matt Skiba And The Sekrets.  Joining him will be My Chemical Romance drummer Jarrod Alexander and AFI bassist Hunter Burgan.

  Skiba said of the project "Creating a record on my own and deciding who plays and how the songs were structured, it was fun to do.   I love working with my band-mates in Alk3 but to make a rock record that was just mine was something that I wanted to do."  He explains the project as sounding "dancy, catchy rock in an Alkaline Trio vein, with an '80's punk vibe."

  The debut album 'Babylon', will be released later this year on Superball Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment