Support M Rock! When you Buy From Amazon Click This Banner First!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Slash Reveals Cover Art for 'Apocalyptic Love'



 Slash has revealed the cover art for his new project with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators.   His second studio album 'Apocalyptic Love' is set to be released May 22nd, with a US tour beginning May 3rd.

  Slash's 2010 collaboration album appropriately titled 'Slash' was released to very good reviews, and debuted #3 on the Billboard Top 200.  Slash told Rolling Stone magazine why he is more behind the scenes, rather than taking the lead "I'm a band guy.  Everything I touch I turn into a fucking band.  I still have my name on the marquee and everything, but I'm just not a dictator, I don't want to rule anything.

  "I like working in a band atmosphere, I think something about that camaraderie.  I do not want to do it all by myself.  I'm very much a loner in most respects, but when it comes to working with music, whether I'm leading it or not, the last record was very collaborative."

  The new record is again produced by Eric Valentine, and will be released under Slash's own label Dik Hayd.

  Slash and the original members of Guns N' Roses are set to all appear together for the first time in 22 years for their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame April 14th.

Shaun Young
M Rock Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment