Support M Rock! When you Buy From Amazon Click This Banner First!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Limp Bizkit Might Be Half A Bizkit Soon

  

  The future of Limp Bizkit was starting to look promising when it was announced the band had signed with Cash Money Records earlier last month.  But the tweets of DJ Lethal the last few days tell a different story for the rest of the band.  

  "So far the only news I've hear is that fred has plans for a "new" limp bizkit which doesn't include john otto or I.  I'm hoping for the best." He tweeted.  "From what I understand is fred doesn't approve of our lifestyle which includes partying and fun.  I don't want to cause drama, it's unfair."

  Included was a picture of a 'LB' tattooed wrist with the tweet "This was suppose to be for life."  Seems whatever is going on in the band DJ Lethal is taking it pretty hard.

  "I've tried to reach out and make things better.  But fred seems to have made up his mind.  Bands fight and argue all the time.  just don't get it." One tweet said.  "I'm not going to whine about it.  I just had to vent because it's pretty sad.  And had to address all the fans that a going to a 1/2 bizkit show."

 
 Seems Freds got a new vision of the future of Limp Bizkit and it doesn't include the rest of the band.  Seems the only one that is safe is Wes Borland, who hasn't been mentioned at all.

  We will keep you posted on new events as we... or DJ Lethal finds out about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment